By measuring and analyzing carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, oxygen, and hydrogen (CO, CO2, O2, & H2) continuously, EFSOP® uses real-time off-gas chemistry to optimize the chemical energy and post-combustion processes within the furnace. In addition, off-gas chemistry information is combined with other process variables to optimize electrical energy usage, carbon & lime usage, slag formation, and system heat load.
2. A high-performance gas analyzer system measures levels of O2, CO, CO2 and H2 and sends the data to the operator screens and to the EFSOP® computer in the furnaces control pulpit.
- Steel yield increased
- Productivity increased
- Overall cost savings increased
- Electrical energy reduced
- Oxygen consumption reduced
- Natural gas consumption reduced
- Charge carbon consumption reduced
- Power on time reduced
- Electrode consumption reduced
Phone +1 905 567 3030
Fax +1 905 567 3899
sales at nova-gas dot com
websales at nova-gas dot com
If you have a LinkedIn account, search for Nova Analytical Systems under Companies and follow us if you want.